Cheshire East FixMyStreet
We are working with FixMyStreet to help people report or see reports of local issues, by simply locating them on a map.
You can use Cheshire East’s FixMyStreet to report Highways issues like potholes or broken street lights, request Street Cleansing work such as fly-tipping removal or street sweeping, and ask our Community Enforcement team to investigate abandoned vehicles.
See our webpages to report problems such as:
- Anti-social behaviour
- Any urgent or emergency problems
- Noise pollution or barking dogs
- Fires and smoke/smell pollution
- Missing wheelie bins or recycling boxes or missed rubbish collections
- Complaining about the authority
How to use our FixMyStreet pages
Making a report
- If the matter poses an immediate risk to health, life, or property, please call 0300 123 5025 to report it directly to one of our staff
- Start at the homepage and type in your postcode or a place name. Not sure where you are? Pick ‘use my location’
- Put the pin in the map to show exactly where the problem is, choose an option for what to report from the menu, and then continue
- Follow any instructions and answer any following questions shown to you, then submit your report
- Check your email inbox for our confirmation mail, click on the link, and job done
Looking at other people's reports
You can see anonymised reports made by other people on our map as pins. You can click on these to see what they are about, and any updates that we have provided. If you have a FixMyStreet account you can also subscribe to updates for another person's report, rather than create your own.
Problems zoom out on the reporting map?
We want to keep FixMyStreet locally focused, so we restrict how far you can zoom out. You can use your device location to centre the map on where you are.
Cheshire East Council and FixMyStreet are not responsible for the content and accuracy of material submitted by its users. We reserve the right to edit or remove any reports or updates which we consider to be inappropriate upon being informed by a user of the site.
Development of FixMyStreet
The FixMyStreet service was built by mySociety.
The software behind this site is open source, and available to you mainly under the GNU Affero GPL software license. You can download the source code and help us develop it. You’re welcome to use it in your own projects, although you must also make available the source code to any such projects. FixMyStreet.com is the original code installation, in the UK.