At this time, we request that members of the public only report highway issues that present a danger or hazard to highway users, or could impact directly on a property or business, by calling us on 0300 123 5020. We would request that any other issues are not reported at this time.

How to report a problem

  1. Enter a postcode, or a road and place name
  2. Locate the problem on a map of the area
  3. Enter details of the problem
  4. Confirm the report and Cheshire East Council will investigate
407 reports in past week
544 fixed in past month
78,414 updates on reports